• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

We are soooooo getting Aliens this year

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/b...tion-regarding-unidentified-aerial-phenomenon

giphy.gif

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Flipping channels and cans across a Magnum PI reboot. 20-something pretty boy Magnum. Hot female Higgins. 100% [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
It's actually not a bad show if you give it a chance. I hate reboots in theory, but that one ain't too bad.

They knew they couldn't reproduce the mustache so they didn't even try.

HG73

Thanks. But I just found out that it was his father who passed. He’s a junior and his brother posted on his Facebook with a confusing death announcement that made several people think it was the son instead of the father.
I'm a jr. also. Always a big PIA from the get go. I have read that once the father passes then the "jr." goes away. Anybody know for sure?

HG73

The city of FW permitting process has to be the biggest cluster in all the bureaucracy that runs this city.

Just trying to build a storage shed with a room attached to it to use as a backyard office and they want me to get every sort of engineering and permit and inspection and diagram and certification just short of a dna test and full tax audit and colorectal exam. Just so they can say “yes you can build a 280sf storage shed on the property you own.”

I have a pretty long fuse but these clowns in permitting have been trying me. Adding to this is that every submittal I do takes 7 to 10 days before it gets a ‘rejection due to [arbitrary reasons].’

F permitting. I’m not trying to open a bar in my back yard. I need a place to put my lawnmower and guitar cases!
Every city is like that now. A panel of experts whose own property doesn't comply. So you move into the county and they have what is called "extraterritorial jurisdiction" meaning their zoning still applies even though you moved to get away from that. Time to take our country back.

Froginbedford

Every city is like that now. A panel of experts whose own property doesn't comply. So you move into the county and they have what is called "extraterritorial jurisdiction" meaning their zoning still applies even though you moved to get away from that. Time to take our country back.

The ETJ also protects the larger city from being blocked by the 'burbs and smaller towns seizing territory to keep the urban city landlocked....A two-edged sword, but without the ETJ, Fort Worth would not be able to expand north toward Denton and west toward Weatherford....A two-edged sword, but that expansion does bring with it more tax revenue....A two-edged sword...expansion increases the city's obligation to spend money on infrastructure and services....

HG73

The ETJ also protects the larger city from being blocked by the 'burbs and smaller towns seizing territory to keep the urban city landlocked....A two-edged sword, but without the ETJ, Fort Worth would not be able to expand north toward Denton and west toward Weatherford....A two-edged sword, but that expansion does bring with it more tax revenue....A two-edged sword...expansion increases the city's obligation to spend money on infrastructure and services....
So, it's important for big cities to be able to expand? Why again?