1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. [QUOTE="Frog-in-law1995, post: 2882765, member: 67018]

edit: for the record...just re-read my post and wanted to clarify. By “IR,” I meant “instant read,” not “Infrared.”[/QUOTE]

Good edit, The Machine had labeled you a potential threat to monitor. Now you’re back to regular Joe category.

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  2. Sorta reminds me of one of my favorite stories when I was a kid. My mom's uncle was sort of a second grandpa for me (one of mine died before I was born). He was hilarious - a French Canadian, former NHL hockey player from 100 years ago, raised on a farm and was a hellraiser.

Anyway, we had a lake cabin and the people next door were having a huge bonfire after a big storm had taken down lots of trees.

Al decided to throw a bag of garbage into the fire. Then a minute later he said, [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], there's an aerosol can in there! He ran to the shed to get a rake to try to pull the bag out and he almost got it before the can exploded and went shooting past him.

Paul in uhh, Purp, nwlafrog and 6 others like this.
  3. I’m watching it. I’ve watched every F1 race for several years. I’m finding it hard to stay interested in this race though

ftwfrog likes this.
  4. Kiki’s wheel just comes off

Mean Purple likes this.
  5. Kimi, not Kiki, stupid autocorrect

6. one team spends over half a billion and has the two fastest cars on the circuit using cutting edge technology

another team spends over half a billion and is nine miles an hour slower.

if you didn't have the safety cars the race is a walk for mercedes and you can tell from max and charles' comments that the rest of the field knows it.

7. But are they wearing masks in their cars?

Paul in uhh and Salfrog like this.
  8. everywhere but, and it is quite funny to watch the interviews. so. so, so akward

HFrog1999 likes this.
  9. Wife is currently rly watching the Westminster dog show and “ooh-ing and ahh-ing” over all the wrong dogs. Brussels Griffon? Darn. That. Noise. She can order from the Sporting or terrier groups only.

netty2424 likes this.
  10. We had sporting and terriers growing up so I’m a big fan. I’m also a sucker for the flat faced dogs, especially a perfect lazy bulldog. If I didn’t work 12 hours days and live in a condo I’d have one for sure.

11. My neighbors just got a golden doodle. It’s adorable...

91F585CA-F540-44F3-AACF-E8E58B517ABA.jpeg

Not sure why it posted sideways

12. My wife lets me know every couple months that’s her favorite dog. Pretty awesome dogs though

nwlafrog likes this.
  13. Yeah, and they don’t shed, which is a must. They’re high on our list.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  14. Better than the interviews I’ve seen with MLB, NHL, NBA the last few months.

15. I’ve had two German Short-haired pointers. Darning incredible dogs. Hyper as all hell, but just a super breed. They seem to show well when I happen to catch the Westminster Show.
    [​IMG]

16. We have a pit weiner.

ftwfrog likes this.
  17. There was a girl in college we called the wiener pit

Paul in uhh, Purp, TCURiggs and 10 others like this.
  18. How did she survive?

ftwfrog and HG73 like this.
  19. By “she,” you are referring to the awning?

Purp, Mean Purple, RollToad and 7 others like this.
  20. Drunk.

TCURiggs likes this.