• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I think we’ve discovered that if you’re gonna start a new burger place, you should prolly serve a delicious cheese sauce for the fries and anything else folks wanna dip in there!
If I started a burger place there would be 15 or so sauces for people to dip their food in. I’d like it just to be big communal bowls of sauce that everyone shares but i feel like that idea may not be well received.

Cheese
Jalapeño cheese
Ranch
Jalapeño ranch
Buffalo ranch
Thousand island
Blue cheese
Buffalo sauce
A hotter buffalo sauce
Steak sauce
Malt vinegar
Mustard
Spicy mustard
Salsa
Hot salsa

Plus all the jalapeños you can eat.

That’s about it. Who wouldn’t want to eat fries or tortilla chips with those options?

SuperBarrFrog

If I started a burger place there would be 15 or so sauces for people to dip their food in. I’d like it just to be big communal bowls of sauce that everyone shares but i feel like that idea may not be well received.

Cheese
Jalapeño cheese
Ranch
Jalapeño ranch
Buffalo ranch
Thousand island
Blue cheese
Buffalo sauce
A hotter buffalo sauce
Steak sauce
Malt vinegar
Mustard
Spicy mustard
Salsa
Hot salsa

That’s about it. Who wouldn’t want to eat fries or tortilla chips with those options?

I think that covers most the bases. I’m allergic to mayo and it grosses me out anyways so I’ve never been able to appreciate all the ranch dressings that Texans love so much. That said, I’d still serve some if I owned a burger joint.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I think that covers most the bases. I’m allergic to mayo and it grosses me out anyways so I’ve never been able to appreciate all the ranch dressings that Texans love so much. That said, I’d still serve some if I owned a burger joint.
I might add chimichurri and sriracha as well. If I was going to get fancy.

Edit: and this. Because why not? We all gotta die some day.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Like mayo alone or something in it? Never heard of that.

Eight

How about a cheesy sauce fountain, like they do with the chocolate?

I like mayo with my fries. Hate ketchup.

fRo6FE7.jpg

really wanted to find a gif of the six-cheese nacho cheese fountain line from talladega nights, but think this will do

SuperBarrFrog

Like mayo alone or something in it? Never heard of that.
Mayo alone or a bunch in a sauce will make my lips swell up and I look like I’ve had lip injections. I believe it’s likely the raw egg which is a common allergy, but I’ve never gotten an allergy test or anything. Aioli sauce has been the culprit in the past.

JugbandFrog

Cheese
Jalapeño cheese
Ranch
Jalapeño ranch
Buffalo ranch
Thousand island
Blue cheese
Buffalo sauce
A hotter buffalo sauce
Steak sauce
Malt vinegar
Mustard
Spicy mustard
Salsa
Hot salsa

White gravy and fries work