• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

take it to its own post or to the general.

is this more acceptable to you?

drsprdcnuim21.jpg

Purp

There's some scheissed up people in this world. You gotta be crazy to pull a stunt like that with everything thats been going on lately.

Heard yesterday driving to Houston that this was a garage door pull rope and had been that way for a year or two according to the FBI investigation and surveillance videos. Not sure if this has been covered anywhere yet. Haven't been on the board since a brief spell Saturday to catch up in this thread to last Tuesday.

tcudoc

Heard yesterday driving to Houston that this was a garage door pull rope and had been that way for a year or two according to the FBI investigation and surveillance videos. Not sure if this has been covered anywhere yet. Haven't been on the board since a brief spell Saturday to catch up in this thread to last Tuesday.
It's covered in the Protesters March to TCU... thread on the general forum. Warning: LVH and Wex are the most reasonable posters on the thread...and, of course, Brewing Frog.

ftwfrog

I re-watched Roadhouse last night. Man that was a cheesy movie. It certainly did not hold up well over time. It was an enjoyable waste of time, despite how bad it was.
I thought the exact same thing watching Top Gun a few nights ago. So bad, yet I never turned the channel. And so many dudes in underwear (maybe that’s why I never changed the channel?)

SuperBarrFrog

Remember BJ Keefer’s? That was my favorite. Great Burger, Great Buns, Hot Cheese for fries

That name is so familiar, but I can’t quite remember the place. Billy Miner’s dtown also had unlimited cheese sauce in both regular or jalapeño. They also had one of the best happy hours around and that crazy long bar with windows looking out to Sundance square. I preferred their hot dog to burgers though.