1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. He’s not a tech dork he’s the cohost of the number one sports podcast in the country and he’s doing a bit.

Chico Dusty likes this.
  2. Ah, dang. I was happy in my wrongness. Not a fan of podcasts, but gonna have to check that out now.

3. It’s not really part of the podcast. He just created a fake coach personality (Gus duggerton) and keeps playing seasons and upgrading to new jobs. He’s got college football reporters tweeting about his coaching changes and whatnot now. Feldman tweeted today that duggerton, despite it being game day of the cotton bowl, interviewed with Tennessee.
    Everyone is just bored. The podcast is called Pardon My Take which is basically parodying dumb espn panel shows.

4. Damnit.

Peacefrog and Frog-in-law1995 like this.
  5. Damnit, FIL

How embarrassing

Edit - I expect it from FIL, as he's probably listening to choir/BBQ/theater/karaoke podcasts instead, but not you RollTold...

Land Frog, Purp, ATC Frog and 3 others like this.
  6. I don’t listen to scheissing podcasts. People just talking about stuff nonstop? Not a single opinion on earth do I have that much interest in.

Horny 4 Life likes this.
  7. Agreed. I already have a wife.

mcdaddy, Land Frog, nwlafrog and 5 others like this.
  8. You don't even have to listen to the Pardon My Take guys to be aware of them, though. They're huge in the sports/sports media world.

9. What else do they do besides a podcast and the Youtube football video game thing?

10. Brilliant. Such a dork.

11. Alternative topic idea: favorite BatGirl

bmoney214 and HFrog1999 like this.
  12. Crown, cold topo Chico, half a lime (juiced) and some sweetener... very delicious on a Tuesday night

13. Max articles/reporting on all social media platforms that have branched off into a bunch of different single-sport focused podcasts/accounts that do the same. The founder/prez, Dave Portnoy, is the guy who had that "how TF have we gone from flattening the curve to complete lockdown" video that Elon Musk responded to last week that was posted in the Covid thread.

14. It’s not about a single opinion. Many hosts have a variety of guests on who talk about a million different topics and it’s a great way to learn about the world.

15. I’m not drinking this week because I’m getting a blood test Friday morning

It’s fine

[​IMG]

Land Frog, Mean Purple and TCURiggs like this.
  16. I’m shocked at how many don’t know about Barstool. It’s not for everyone but they are huge especially in the northeast. Listen to the Pat Mcafee show everyday because of what he did with them.

nwlafrog and TCURiggs like this.
  17. They aren’t hiding the cocaine very well. Must have the cops on the payroll.

18. Good luck with your AIDS test. And remember, ‘positive’ isn’t a good thing when it comes to AIDS testing.

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  19. [​IMG]