• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

It was just OK. Damon and Smith are both hit or (mostly) miss for me, and both missed in this one, imo. On the flip side, the story is interesting and Jack Lemmon is great as always. It feels like The Natural, but with golf, not as well acted and without any truly memorable scenes.
Agree. I tried to watch it and couldn’t make it all the way through.

ftwfrog

Since this is the most read non virus thread need a movie recommendation.

Is "The Legend of Bagger Vance" worth the watch?
I thought it was very meh, but let us hear your review if you decide to watch it.

On a side note, I didn’t realize Disney+ has all of the National Geographic documentaries. We watched Into the Grand Canyon last night which was really cool, and an Alcatraz one the night before. That’s some quality [ Finebaum ] right there.

Ron Swanson

If you are looking for something super intense and addicting, watch The Missing.

It originally aired on Starz. It’s available on Amazon Prime I think

2 seasons

Frog-in-law1995

Had a great “told you so” moment earlier. The grinder I bought to make sausage with my brisket and rib trimmings - the same grinder she complained for weeks about not having room for - just turned 6 pounds of cheap eye of round roasts into nearly 6 pounds of 90/10 ground beef she needs for recipes the next couple of weeks, and which every store within 30 miles seems to be completely out of. And the vacuum sealer she also complained about not having room for just sealed them into 1 pound packages for the freezer. Yahtzee. Bring on a quarantine. I’m gonna Bear Grylls this thing.

tcudoc

Had a great “told you so” moment earlier. The grinder I bought to make sausage with my brisket and rib trimmings - the same grinder she complained for weeks about not having room for - just turned 6 pounds of cheap eye of round roasts into nearly 6 pounds of 90/10 ground beef she needs for recipes the next couple of weeks, and which every store within 30 miles seems to be completely out of. And the vacuum sealer she also complained about not having room for just sealed them into 1 pound packages for the freezer. Yahtzee. Bring on a quarantine. I’m gonna Bear Grylls this thing.
So your wife knows you spend a lot of time on grinder?

Eight

you realize you still don't get to say it though