• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Beat me to it. Man, this one hurts. Texas legend. The great Brady Hawkes is gone. Talk about the soundtrack of my youth. Probably the best duet vocalist of his generation. His version of Bob Seger's We've Got Tonight with Sheena Easton is perfection.

This is my favorite song of his. Loved this movie. This is where young Phormer fell in love with Diane Lane. Erin Gray was pretty hot as well. Also had Anthony Michael Hall, Uncle Bud and Chuck Woolery.

You fell in love with young Diane Lane and you’ve still never seen lonesome dove? Oh my God, go watch it now.

UnimportantMeaslyFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif

Eight

Lonesome Dove is Diane Lane at her most beautiful. In fact, if you could give me one actress to be stuck on an island with, from any point in their career there would be a strong argument for picking her from LD.

images

will give chongo a break for not posting a pic sooner with the pandemic and all, but when the world gets back to order we need to tighten up a few critical things like this around on the board

oh, we also learned boomhauer is actually matthew mcconaughey

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/diane-lane-says-she-apos-152033777.html

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Beat me to it. Man, this one hurts. Texas legend. The great Brady Hawkes is gone. Talk about the soundtrack of my youth. Probably the best duet vocalist of his generation. His version of Bob Seger's We've Got Tonight with Sheena Easton is perfection.

This is my favorite song of his. Loved this movie. This is where young Phormer fell in love with Diane Lane. Erin Gray was pretty hot as well. Also had Anthony Michael Hall, Uncle Bud and Chuck Woolery.

Erin Gray, yes please

Frog-in-law1995

Since this is the most read non virus thread need a movie recommendation.

Is "The Legend of Bagger Vance" worth the watch?

It was just OK. Damon and Smith are both hit or (mostly) miss for me, and both missed in this one, imo. On the flip side, the story is interesting and Jack Lemmon is great as always. It feels like The Natural, but with golf, not as well acted and without any truly memorable scenes.