• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

I don't think the strategy worked. You sound like a complete psychopath.

giphy.gif

Purp

I can’t stand a single notification on an app. Sometimes I have to leave things unread so I don’t forget to deal with them and it causes real pain in my brain.
This is me 100%. I leave emails unread at work to ensure I don't forget to address them. It's a more effective tool than flagging and setting reminders for me.

My wife has unread notifications all over the place. I think it's her clever way of keeping my hands off of her phone.

ftwfrog

Dad joke. It’s bad so here’s a warning.

Our waiter asked what I wanted to drink and I told him 2 dos equis. He told me that he had a friend who got Carona twice. He said his friend was feeling dos sickies
After Tom Hanks has announced his bad news, John Travolta has now tested positive for the corona virus. Luckily, they did further testing, and don’t worry, it’s just a case of Saturday Night Fever.

I know. I know it’s an awful dad joke.

But don’t worry, he’s staying alive.

Purp

Dad joke. It’s bad so here’s a warning.

Our waiter asked what I wanted to drink and I told him 2 dos equis. He told me that he had a friend who got Carona twice. He said his friend was feeling dos sickies
After Tom Hanks has announced his bad news, John Travolta has now tested positive for the corona virus. Luckily, they did further testing, and don’t worry, it’s just a case of Saturday Night Fever.

I know. I know it’s an awful dad joke.

But don’t worry, he’s staying alive.
This is not a laughing matter guys. Y'all are turning this into the cornyavirus.