1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Shorty, nwlafrog and Peacefrog like this.
  2. I've decided that media should be cancelled until sports resumes. Only seems fair.

3. Thats all I need. A new Irish whiskey

4. Oddly enough that was actually a corona beer commercial not too many years ago. Picture was a guy sitting on the beach waves are lapping, and you hear the mechanized voice in the background saying you have 2643 unread messages.

5. Crap. Absent-mindedly posted in the Covid thread. Gonna get sucked into a pointless argument now.

6. I really need sports

7. Alternate suggestion

nwlafrog, ftwfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  8. ATC Frog, Boomhauer, Purp and 3 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. TCU NIT match on ESPNU right now!

MTfrog5 and ShadowFrog like this.
  11. It’s probably already back to 583 unread emails.

TxFrog1999 and Purp like this.
  12. Stringer Bell has the corona virus. Mos’ Def.

TCURiggs likes this.
  13. He got the THD

14. TxFrog1999 likes this.
  15. Oh, there are a lot of them about to hit the US market. The Irish Whiskey category is growing very quickly.

This brand, Method & Madness, is made by Irish Distillers at the Midleton Distillery. They're maturing whiskey in bourbon & sherry barrels and then experimenting with finishing in virgin barrels of "exotic" woods. The two in the picture are limited edition bottlings from Ireland and they're pretty darn tasty. The flagship range (Single Grain, Single Pot Still, and Single Malt) is set to be released stateside in Pennsylvania this month (unless coronavirus wrecks that too) and will be rolled out nationally throughout 2020.

Purp likes this.
  16. #184799 nwlafrog, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    Please say a prayer for my grandfather LeapFrog. The family Frog Father. We can use all the prayers we can get.

17. It's a short trip.