• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PO Frog

Which snub is worse?

Drew Pearson not getting in the Hall of Fame (being the only member of the 70's (Gregorian calendar) all decade team not already inducted) or Dave Matthews Band not getting in the R&R HOF (after getting first in the fan voting and being second only to the Beatles and U2 in musical group album sales)?

Comparing Pearson's stats to his contemporaries in the era of "run first", he stacks up well. Comparing him to more recent receivers, his numbers pale, but I would argue that he impacted the game in a huge way as the Cowboys best receiver with numerous momentous catches that impacted the outcomes of games. I am not sure why he has been snubbed, but it is likely that the Steelers domination over the Cowboys in Super Bowls is part of the reason.

Dave Matthews Band is a shell of its former self, but deserves the nod nonetheless in my opinion. I suspect the HOF voters just wanted to deny them the honor of being a first ballot entry, and they will get in next year. The R&R HOF is a bit of a joke though. This year's inductees are Notorious B.I.G., Whitney Houston, and the Doobie Brothers. The Doobie Brothers are the only ones that are Rock and Roll.

Discuss.

PO Frog

I remember that episode. We are old.
That's a great twitter account to follow. I was born in 77 but he has a lot of stuff from the 80s too and it brings back some amazing memories. No idea how he finds the pictures he does but it's great to just scroll through his timeline. You see things you haven't thought of in 30-40 years.

Moose Stuff

That's a great twitter account to follow. I was born in 77 but he has a lot of stuff from the 80s too and it brings back some amazing memories. No idea how he finds the pictures he does but it's great to just scroll through his timeline. You see things you haven't thought of in 30-40 years.

Might be the best account on Twitter.

tcudoc

This video is safe for work but I advise you not to click on it. It may cause severe distress. Especially the harmony at 2:35.
Seriously, don’t click it.
Also don’t click on her other hit video, Coffee Tea or Be With Me.
You have been warned.

Eight

This video is safe for work but I advise you not to click on it. It may cause severe distress. Especially the harmony at 2:35.
You have been warned.

tenor.gif

Eight

WARNING as dangerous as the video posted by doc is DO NOT go on youtube and look for review videos of lisa gail's 3 second rule.

here is a link to a nice review

TooColdU

You have been warned.

Spent the whole video trying to figure out what the hell she wanted me to look at.

Imagine being one of those “Cowboys” in the video. Bet they put this video at the top of their résumés.