1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #183441 SuperBarrFrog, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Been working up near Buford HWY this week which is where all the great international food is in Atlanta. About to eat dinner at an Argentinian place while I wait for traffic to slow down. So far this week I’ve had Mexican, Pho, Cuban, Indian, Thai, Ramen, and now Argentine. Gotta work tomorrow so hopefully add at least one more quality meal to the list. Great week!

2. The girl I share an office with just got back from Argentina and said the food was amazing.

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  3. It was great, however favorites of the week were Vaca Frita at the Cuban place or coconut soup and tea rose dumplings at Thai restaurant. Look at this damn soup!

34F62612-C346-459B-8FD7-23BFB703F6AF.jpeg

4. Coconut soup? You eat some fancy boat.

5. Had Argentinean food in Miami last year and loved it. Peruvian was great also.

6. Going through Taco Bell drive thru for 2md time today blaring whiskey glasses. #judgeme

7. You know the rul.......oh woah, wait.

Nevermind!

ShadowFrog likes this.
  8. Tom kha is the Brilesboobs!

9. Peruvian place next to the Argentine place I ate last night which is also awesome. Fish stew is amazing and flattened steak served over pesto fettuccine is also good.

SnoSki likes this.
  10. I don’t know Tom. Glad you uh like him
    #nttawwt

11. ShadowFrog and Purp like this.
  12. Also, I hope to one day be able to post links and pictures like you savants.

TCURiggs likes this.

13. Oh man that is fantastic twitter thread

14. Saints v 49ers game pretty exciting. Was rooting for Saints, but 49ers win with a last second FG.

15. Tried a new whisky tonight. Santis Malt from Switzerland. Not sure if you can get it in the US, a relative brought it to me from Europe.

Really really good single malt. Smooth and sweet but enough bite to keep you sipping it.

16. My bowels just rumbled Waco, so I’d say yes.