• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Froginbedford

I'm resorting to posting this here....Since the renaming of the forum, I can not type in a link which will get me to the most recent page....I have also lost the button which allows me to post a new thread (maybe that was intentional by someone)....In other times when that was lost, I could sign in, but I can't find that feature, either........I was given this url to update the link...https://killerfrogs.com/index.php/forums/scott-wes-frog.fan.forum/1/....I've pasted it into the address bar, it takes me to a page which requires me to open up page #9100+...but it won't open later from that "frequently visited" list that the address bar seems to store....I had to go through this thread which showed up in some random box, but I cannot get to the current page which lists all the available/most recent threads and their comments/responses....
In view of the depressing comments regarding the football program and the men's basketball program, I perhaps should just accept this and devote my time to The Froghorn, which is absolutely not current...most posts there are 5-10 days old...but I suspect most members there old, too, and can't shuffle to the computer quickly....
I know I'm old, but not quite a troglodyte, so I think I can use a computer, but somewhere along the way...since about last week...all the familiarity with the site and its offerings were lost by /taken away from me....Don't know what to do....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm resorting to posting this here....Since the renaming of the forum, I can not type in a link which will get me to the most recent page....I have also lost the button which allows me to post a new thread (maybe that was intentional by someone)....In other times when that was lost, I could sign in, but I can't find that feature, either........I was given this url to update the link...https://killerfrogs.com/index.php/forums/scott-wes-frog.fan.forum/1/....I've pasted it into the address bar, it takes me to a page which requires me to open up page #9100+...but it won't open later from that "frequently visited" list that the address bar seems to store....I had to go through this thread which showed up in some random box, but I cannot get to the current page which lists all the available/most recent threads and their comments/responses....
In view of the depressing comments regarding the football program and the men's basketball program, I perhaps should just accept this and devote my time to The Froghorn, which is absolutely not current...most posts there are 5-10 days old...but I suspect most members there old, too, and can't shuffle to the computer quickly....
I know I'm old, but not quite a troglodyte, so I think I can use a computer, but somewhere along the way...since about last week...all the familiarity with the site and its offerings were lost by /taken away from me....Don't know what to do....
source.gif

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
WZmEIy.gif

RUSSIAN SPACE STATION

Stupid cut off gif