1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. well, I'm drunk and my glasses are at the office.

just took me about 5 minutes to type posterior wall fracture.

GeoFrog and tcudoc like this.
  2. Speaking of being drunk...just thinking back on Sweat Equity’s rant last month about some sort of a massive cover-up that was only worthy of a $10 bribe from Boscini to keep quiet. Did we ever get an explanation about that?

3. The real Waco doesn’t have cable

[​IMG]

Mean Purple and Eight like this.
  4. just for the sake of clarification when you say "real" waco do you mean the independent business people of waco who have been displaced by magnolia market and the new businesses around it (i.e the drug dealers and hookers who got moved off "their" street corners)

5. Michael Bennett’s shoulder pads are killing me.

Tom Brown likes this.
  6. What shoulder pads?

talor and Purp like this.
  7. I was meaning lower and lower middle class residents, not Hewitt residents or nouveau Waco.

8. i can imagine the folks who have lived in waco proper for several years are not happy with the impact of rents, taxes, and being displaced

9. The nice residential areas of Waco are on the complete other side of town and are pretty insulated from the school.

10. Don’t worry, Waco is still a cheap ____hole. Nobody’s getting displaced. I go down there about once a month.

11. Thoughts and prayers.

talor, GeoFrog, Chico Dusty and 8 others like this.
  12. True. Nobody really in a hurry to live near that part of town.

13. Stick with Charlotte. It'll be for the best.

14. I know there are other Jeopardy fans on here besides me. Starting Jan 7 on ABC prime time, three record-breaking players — James Holzhauer, Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter — will compete against each other for title of “greatest of all time.” They will play until one of them wins 3 matches. Winner get $1 million. Others get $250,000.
    Can't wait.

ftwfrog, Land Frog, talor and 4 others like this.
  15. Exciting end to MNF. Kinda becoming a KC fan. Mahomes sure is a good QB.

16. If you haven’t seen this yet I’ll just leave it right here:

talor, ATC Frog, nwlafrog and 3 others like this.
  17. froginmn doing some early morning HASMSP reading. I'm getting likes from 2017