• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

So it looks like I “lucked” into a free ticket for the game this weekend.

normally my wife and I go together because she’s an OU alum and we usually sit in the TCU visitor section when the game is in Norman because those tickets tend to be easier to come by.

however, we opted against that this year as her due date was 11/21. But her brother has 2 season tickets and his wife is giving hers to me so she can spend time with our newborn daughter.

on one hand, it’s free football that I care about, but on the other hand, it’s a game that could easily get out of hand and I’m sitting on the alumni side sure to be the lone speck of purple in a sea of crimson.

wish me luck

SnoSki

normally my wife and I go together because she’s an OU alum and we usually sit in the TCU visitor section when the game is in Norman because those tickets tend to be easier to come by.

however, we opted against that this year as her due date was 11/21. But her brother has 2 season tickets and his wife is giving hers to me so she can spend time with our newborn daughter.

on one hand, it’s free football that I care about, but on the other hand, it’s a game that could easily get out of hand and I’m sitting on the alumni side sure to be the lone speck of purple in a sea of crimson.

wish me luck
I’d advise you not to sit there (unless you want to fight) if you’re going to Lubbock but since it’s norman you’re probably fine

MTfrog5

wish me luck
One of my best experiences was sitting in the middle of burnt orange in 2014. Granted we kicked their ass so that played a role.

MTfrog5

I sat at the 50 yard line first level in that game with my uncle and cousin who both went to UT.
Granddad didn’t let me sit with him so I got a faculty member to give me their tickets since he never uses them. Does on the field stuff during football games. Was riding solo for that game. Surprising a lot of TCU fans were around me in the lower endzone

HFrog1999

wish me luck

Wear this shirt to confuse the enemy

61tHzyYIALL.jpg

My wife's long-lost twin brothers have reached out to her on Facebook. She grew up an only child and around 10 learned that her dad had twin boys from his first marriage. They're 16 years older. Can you imagine living your life as an only child for 41 years and then through the miracle of the internet you suddenly have 2 brothers, 6 nieces and nephews, 3 great-neices and a handful of cousins? One lives in Panama City and the other in Denver. The Denver one is still slow to embrace the situation but the one in Florida wants to meet her. They are aiming for March but hopefully we can all get together sooner.

SuperBarrFrog

My wife's long-lost twin brothers have reached out to her on Facebook. She grew up an only child and around 10 learned that her dad had twin boys from his first marriage. They're 16 years older. Can you imagine living your life as an only child for 41 years and then through the miracle of the internet you suddenly have 2 brothers, 6 nieces and nephews, 3 great-neices and a handful of cousins? One lives in Panama City and the other in Denver. The Denver one is still slow to embrace the situation but the one in Florida wants to meet her. They are aiming for March but hopefully we can all get together sooner.

That’s a lot more Xmas gifts you gotta buy.

HFrog1999

That’s awesome. I remember fantasizing about having a long lost sibling when I was a kid. It can be lonely growing up an only child, especially when you move around a lot and don’t have close family.