• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

I had a TCU buddy call me up cause he was in town on business and wanted to get dinner/drinks last night, so I picked Superica. It’s in the same building as an overpriced restaurant that failed, that’s why I couldn’t figure out where it was exactly.

It was a pretty cool vibe and the food was good. A little pricey for the portion size, but tasty. It was good, but I probably won’t go back on my own.

And they didn’t have Miller Lite, which of course is ridiculous.

Yeah. The $5 Tecate is tough but for really good Tex mex in Inman Park neighborhood in Atlanta it’s well worth the cost. The fajitas won short rib added is a nice combo though pricey.

tcudoc

That would be a good SNL skit. The characters from Sanford and Son forming a Mumford band. Instead of "Hey ho," Grady could say "Goop Goobledy Goo." With Bubba on the washboard bass and Lamont on the drum kit like on the Gong Show episode.
This is only for the people above 50 on this thread.

DrmsK0MXQAAoQr8.jpg

Purp

Brought our newborn baby girl home yesterday and I'm celebrating with a drink or two this evening. Just kicking back and trying not to think of how much money she's going to cost me over the years. My wallet hurts already.
Congrats! I'm ready to be done with diapers, bottles, feeding other humans, etc. But there's really nothing quite as good as a baby in the house.

SuperBarrFrog

I've listened to Sturgill Simpson's new album twice today and all I can say is...What the darn?

I haven't been this confused by the direction of an album release since Mumford & Sons released Wilder Mind and decided they wanted to be Coldplay imitators.

I’m just finishing up my first listen and I’m loving it. Reminds me of a couple of the songs on his 2nd album Metamodern Sounds in Country Music. He sounds good bringing the rock.

Edit - Album even better second time through.

Last edited:

Horny 4 Life

I’m just finishing up my first listen and I’m loving it. Reminds me of a couple of the songs on his 2nd album Metamodern Sounds in Country Music. He sounds good bringing the rock.

I'm not an 80's rock fan, so this turn is too much for me. The heavy synthesizer usage grates on my ears. It makes me feel like I'm getting ready to watch a movie with Patrick Swayze and Harrison Ford playing cowboys transported to a far away planet in the distant future.