• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Need another lunchtime ruling:

Is it ok to ignore the request of the drive thru cashier when they ask you to move to the outside lane after ordering?

I went through the Whataburger drive thru the other day for lunch and after they took my order they asked me to move to lane 2 even though there was nobody in front of me in lane 1. I proceed to lane 2 only to see 5 cars later come in behind me and pull through and pay/get their orders in lane 1 and drive off while I continued to wait. The outside lane is always slower at this Whataburger although usually not this slow. And I only ordered a double Whataburger meal.

TL;DR Phormered
#complicatedorder

Ron Swanson

Because it’s against kosher law. The only meat they're allowed to eat if it’s from the ocean is fish that has scales and fins.

Credit: google machine
I live in and grew up in a fairly Jewish area (Jewish for Houston anyway) and didn’t know shellfish were against kosher rules. I’ve noticed that most Jews don’t follow the kosher thing all that closely though (at least the ones I hung out with growing up).

It is Seder this weekend and my neighbors are having a bunch of people over for that tonight. Our street is gonna be packed.

MTfrog5

I live in and grew up in a fairly Jewish area (Jewish for Houston anyway) and didn’t know shellfish were against kosher rules. I’ve noticed that most Jews don’t follow the kosher thing all that closely though (at least the ones I hung out with growing up).

It is Seder this weekend and my neighbors are having a bunch of people over for that tonight. Our street is gonna be packed.
Our church does a Seder every year on Good Friday. Was a pretty neat to do all the little customs that have are done during the event.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Need another lunchtime ruling:

Is it ok to ignore the request of the drive thru cashier when they ask you to move to the outside lane after ordering?

I went through the Whataburger drive thru the other day for lunch and after they took my order they asked me to move to lane 2 even though there was nobody in front of me in lane 1. I proceed to lane 2 only to see 5 cars later come in behind me and pull through and pay/get their orders in lane 1 and drive off while I continued to wait. The outside lane is always slower at this Whataburger although usually not this slow. And I only ordered a double Whataburger meal.

TL;DR Phormered
When they do that to me, I cancel my order, and if I have paid already, ask for my money back. If I have waited my turn, then I feel like the others can wait as well.

ATC Frog

Stars had an early PP opportunity, but couldn’t cash it in and Nashville gets an early goal to follow to take the early 1-0 lead. Bummer.

Lots of hockey left to play though.

Edit: then Dallas had a 2 on none and Rinne stood on his head to make 2-3 brilliant stops.

MTfrog5

Stars had an early PP opportunity, but couldn’t cash it in and Nashville gets an early goal to follow to take the early 1-0 lead. Bummer.

Lots of hockey left to play though.

Edit: then Dallas had a 2 on none and Rinne stood on his head to make 2-3 brilliant stops.
Thought Benn should have shot that instead of passing. Rinne was playing that pass all the way but if either get it elevated it’s a tied game.

ATC Frog

Thought Benn should have shot that instead of passing. Rinne was playing that pass all the way but if either get it elevated it’s a tied game.

They’re certainly getting opportunities, but just can’t seem to find the back of the net so far.

Edit: right on cue, Dickinson scores on a beautiful feed from Hintz