• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Great tweet from Mrs. P about their charity raising money, and this is the first reply...

Seriously, what the hell?

2Tgzb.png

giphy.gif

Last week I got into a slow speed (under 10 mph) fender bender. It was my fault, I was turning left and didn’t see the car coming down the second lane behind the other cars that had stopped to let me in.

Long story short, I give the other driver one of my insurance cards as we walk around the vehicles together. She and I are both missing a headlight but cars are drivable. I make sure they’re okay, they say they are, and we both leave.

Get a letter from my insurance company today saying they paid out a bodily injury claim from her stemming from this accident.

She was certainly not injured in the wreck and told me so. Unbelievable how dishonest people can be. Now I’m afraid I’m ginna get sued.

Mexican?

smufrogger

Your insurer paid out an injury claim in a week? You sure it’s not a property damage claim? Even that’s a quick turnaround. If it really was an injury claim, the demand must’ve been very low, and they would have obtained a release, so you won’t get sued.
I had a similar issue in an accident.
I was leaving a car wash and heading out to the median to them go in the opposite flow of traffic. Just as I started to drive to the median, a car from the other side took the space. I was going maybe five miles per hour but slid into them as the brakes were still wet from the car wash.
Driver got out and called the police. Insisted that the police wrote up the traffic incident. The police said they don’t do that unless the car isn’t drivable. He insisted that he couldn’t drive it ( yet only minor front end damage)

Sure enough, he sued my insurance for injuries- he and his son that was perfectly fine sitting in his car seat the entire time.
All for a minor fender bender

Boomhauer

Need another lunchtime ruling:

Is it ok to ignore the request of the drive thru cashier when they ask you to move to the outside lane after ordering?

I went through the Whataburger drive thru the other day for lunch and after they took my order they asked me to move to lane 2 even though there was nobody in front of me in lane 1. I proceed to lane 2 only to see 5 cars later come in behind me and pull through and pay/get their orders in lane 1 and drive off while I continued to wait. The outside lane is always slower at this Whataburger although usually not this slow. And I only ordered a double Whataburger meal.

TL;DR Phormered

Last edited:

nwlafrog

heck of a night. Margs at dinner, then a brewery and cornhole, and finished the nightcap with axe throwing.

Here in Bossier, there is a place called Bayou Axe with a bar that has lanes with cages for you to get turnt up and throw axes as hard as you can at targets. Wrecked that mother darning board. We threw all the axes

SuperBarrFrog

heck of a night. Margs at dinner, then a brewery and cornhole, and finished the nightcap with axe throwing.

Here in Bossier, there is a place called Bayou Axe with a bar that has lanes with cages for you to get turnt up and throw axes as hard as you can at targets. Wrecked that mother darning board. We threw all the axes

Went Axe throwing for my brother’s work Xmas party. It was a lot of fun and by the end I was sticking every throw. Good times.

Ron Swanson

Big day here at the Swanson household. Hosting our 7th annual crawfish boil. Gonna go through 140 lbs of crawfish, 10 lbs of shrimp, and 10 lbs of snow crab.

Lucked out on the weather... high of 79 with no clouds and a slight breeze

Giddy up