• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Had a hilarious conversation last week with a black guy at a Mags. There were just a few of us left hanging out at the bar as it was starting to shut down. A crazy name was brought up and I muttered "white people." The black guy next to me said "oh, y'all can darn up a child's name, for sure." He went on to say "but we don't have any room to talk." To which I replied, "yeah, but at least Shenequa sounds ethnic. Maybe there was a Queen Shenequa in some African country during British imperialism." He replied "bullspit...if there was a Shenequa she was living in a grass hit and chucking spears at lions and elephants and [ Finebaum ]." At 2 AM after a long night of drinking that was pretty damn funny.

Purp

I dont know much about hoops. But I am of the mind that taking that team to overtime is a really good showing.
Especially the way those freshman guards played for them. Ogbaji and Dotson were excellent. KD was also very strong for us. I also thought we also did a very nice job on Dedric Lawson. If you'd have told me we would have the chance to win with the last shot and Lawson would have the night he had I'd have been really happy before the game.

HFrog1999

Does anyone have experience with pool builders in the Fort Worth area?

tenor.gif

SnoSki

Had a hilarious conversation last week with a black guy at a Mags. There were just a few of us left hanging out at the bar as it was starting to shut down. A crazy name was brought up and I muttered "white people." The black guy next to me said "oh, y'all can darn up a child's name, for sure." He went on to say "but we don't have any room to talk." To which I replied, "yeah, but at least Shenequa sounds ethnic. Maybe there was a Queen Shenequa in some African country during British imperialism." He replied "bullspit...if there was a Shenequa she was living in a grass hit and chucking spears at lions and elephants and [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]." At 2 AM after a long night of drinking that was pretty damn funny.

Whoa.wav

SuperBarrFrog

Watching pelicans pregame on league pass and they just did a pregame feature on Kenny Hustle. Showing his undrafted story again then a bunch of highlights showing his great work in getting offensive boards. Love this kid!

nwlafrog

Going over my son’s 4th grade valentines card list for his class. Kinsey, Katelyn, Kamden, Khyler, Kaitlyn, Kyla, Kelli, Kellee, Karsten.

White people. Jesus Khrist.

Does NWLA Boy qualify for white kids names? Rhys pronounced Reese.... In our defense, it’s actually the old proper spelling and I just thought the name looked rad. We constantly get “Rise” or “Rice” when people try to pronounce it.

HFrog1999

Matt Curry does pools. He and his dad have a company. I think they did my brother's pool. Based out of Ellis County but they may still be able to do it.

I thought about him. I may be out of his area or Price range.

If he built my pool, I wonder if he’d be willing to hit baseballs onto the property of the idiots who shot my wife?