• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I hate how losses bring out posters on here who only appear here after losses to gripe. There’s 3-4 I can think of who immediately come on when we lose and trash GP, trash whatever players struggled, and trash anyone who disagrees. It makes this site a beating. Of course they’re never here when we are winning or during the off-season.

I think there may be less than 10 reasonabale and rational posters on the entire board. Moose’s relegation plan needs to be put in place.

Shorty

I hate how losses bring out posters on here who only appear here after losses to gripe. There’s 3-4 I can think of who immediately come on when we lose and trash GP, trash whatever players struggled, and trash anyone who disagrees. It makes this site a beating. Of course they’re never here when we are winning or during the off-season.
I was less eloquent (more drunk) in the turnover machine thread last night.

netty2424

Steel being one?

MTfrog5

Talking about 247 the other day and getting downvotes for zero reason, I responded in the rant thread about Daniels with “Someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure I saw Daniels early. He had some passes completed against him and then Lewis was in the game. Not sure if he got hurt or what”. Someone downvoted that? Give me a break

Moose Stuff

Talking about 247 the other day and getting downvotes for zero reason, I responded in the rant thread about Daniels with “Someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure I saw Daniels early. He had some passes completed against him and then Lewis was in the game. Not sure if he got hurt or what”. Someone downvoted that? Give me a break

The only thing about downvotes that I don’t like is that I can’t see who did it. I wanna KNOW who the idiots are.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Shawn will get it figured out. He's a talented kid. I think too many just had higher expectations of him based on past performances. It appears he's susceptible to being fooled by halftime adjustments.

Shawn may or may not get it figured out.

I have, though.

He's a bona fide dual threat quarterback--picks and fumbles, not passing and running.

And, he has the uncanny ability to hit the open man across the middle with total accuracy...regardless of the jersey color.

ifrog

It’s the same posters everytime