• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
They have actually been pretty entertaining since the all star break
I know. I made a bet with an Astros fan months ago when the rangers were 19 back that they wouldn’t finish worse than 19 back. It’s a bad bet. But I’m going to win because right now they are better than the Astros.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
My kid's pottytrained now. Funniest thing is when he's through taking a dump he hops down, puts his hands on the floor and sticks his butt straight up in the air for me to wipe. The other day he was plugged up and stood on his little step stool and started doing squats and toe touches.
You’ll have to look for it but if you like ensemble casts like The Big Chill, go find & check out the film This is Where I Leave You for some funny kid potty-training humor. It’s also got Kylo Ren as a neurotic ner do well son, Tina Fey as the smart big sister and Rose Byrne as the girl left behind.

They have actually been pretty entertaining since the all star break

I hardly miss a game anymore. The offense is rolling. A lot of their misery stems from having Beltre, Elvis and Odor on the DL at the same time early in the season. If they were healthy I could see this team hovering around .500, if not better. Starting pitching is the glaring weakness. I can't get over how much the hitting philosophy has been overhauled. The pen has been solid all year and hasn't missed a beat since the departure of Kela and Deikman. The emergence of Profar has been the most exciting thing for me. We're finally getting to see why they were so protective of him over the years when they had opportunities to take some big swings at the trade deadline. The other day he said they feel like they still have a lot to play for. Banni deserves a ton of credit. This team could have easily folded...see Balt and KC.

MTfrog5

I hardly miss a game anymore. The offense is rolling. A lot of their misery stems from having Beltre, Elvis and Odor on the DL at the same time early in the season. If they were healthy I could see this team hovering around .500, if not better. Starting pitching is the glaring weakness. I can't get over how much the hitting philosophy has been overhauled. The pen has been solid all year and hasn't missed a beat since the departure of Kela and Deikman. The emergence of Profar has been the most exciting thing for me. We're finally getting to see why they were so protective of him over the years when they had opportunities to take some big swings at the trade deadline. The other day he said they feel like they still have a lot to play for. Banni deserves a ton of credit. This team could have easily folded...see Balt and KC.
And the pieces they got in trades are doing really really well. Still a couple years away but the future is very bright.