• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I hate armadillos way more than raccoons.
Living out here in the country, I kinda enjoy armadillos. They don't mess things up nearly as bad as raccoons and hogs. Sadly, I think they may be going the way of horned frogs and lightning bugs. Hardly ever see them out here any more.

Mean Purple

By the way, anybody up for Top Golf for lunch on Friday? I’m playing is some sort of tournament on Sunday and want to figure out what the hell I’m doing.
That sounds like fun. I'll likely be at the Byron Nelson. Hoping my view of the new location is better than what I took away yesterday. AT&T pushing to move that tourney may not work out well in the long run.

Good news is, Colonial will get even more attention now.

Frog-in-law1995

Remember, in the tourney, if your swing is not going well, a punch shot is your friend. Done right, easy to get 120 to 140 yards with an 8, 7, or 6 iron.

Not worried about my swing. I’ve just only been the one time and that was a couple years ago and we only played one of the game versions they offer. Can’t remember how any of the others work.

Mean Purple

Not worried about my swing. I’ve just only been the one time and that was a couple years ago and we only played one of the game versions they offer. Can’t remember how any of the others work.
My bad. I thought your Sunday tourney was on a course somewhere. Check with the staff there. For tourneys, there is a format they go with way more than others. They may even be able to check their computer for the version you'll play on Sunday.