• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Pro: I get a long weekend

Con: I'm in the PICU with my 10 month old. He got his ass kicked by a couple viruses and sent to the ER yesterday morning due to low oxygen levels. Now he's hooked up to oxygen, IV fluids, and all kinds of monitors and boat. I know some others like Ron have had it a lot rougher with their little ones. I've only been here about 12 hours and I'm ready to [ get out of here ]. He is getting better and we should be out of ICU tomorrow but it looks like there's a good chance we'll be in the hospital for mothers day.

Damn, I hope the little guy recovers quickly and completely! Y'all will be in our prayers.

Ron Swanson

Con: I'm in the PICU with my 10 month old. He got his ass kicked by a couple viruses and sent to the ER yesterday morning due to low oxygen levels. Now he's hooked up to oxygen, IV fluids, and all kinds of monitors and boat. I know some others like Ron have had it a lot rougher with their little ones. I've only been here about 12 hours and I'm ready to go. He is getting better and we should be out of ICU tomorrow but it looks like there's a good chance we'll be in the hospital for mothers day.
Damn, good luck man

That sucks, but at least it sounds like he’s getting better and hopefully it’s nothing too serious???

SnoSki

Con: I'm in the PICU with my 10 month old. He got his ass kicked by a couple viruses and sent to the ER yesterday morning due to low oxygen levels. Now he's hooked up to oxygen, IV fluids, and all kinds of monitors and boat. I know some others like Ron have had it a lot rougher with their little ones. I've only been here about 12 hours and I'm ready to go. He is getting better and we should be out of ICU tomorrow but it looks like there's a good chance we'll be in the hospital for mothers day.

Dang man!! Hope your little dude is able to kick these viruses and get back to normal soon. Praying for you all... I’d be terrified tbh.

Shorty

Damn, good luck man

That sucks, but at least it sounds like he’s getting better and hopefully it’s nothing too serious???
Yeah they said he had to go to ICU due to the level and flow rate of oxygen he required yesterday when he was in the ER. They have been ratcheting it down overnight and the nurse just said he is ready to go to the regular floor. Basically he was getting tag teamed by two viruses with snot/cough/fever but started vomiting and getting dehydrated and his chest clogged up enough to cause breathing issues.

It was really scary when we got here yesterday but once they did the chest x-ray and got labs back on the viruses he had it was reassuring. He's been 100% healthy so far and went from a baby with a cold to in the ICU in 24 hours. It was really a wake up call to how fragile they can be.

SnoSki

Shoutout to The Musers for sharing this story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...and-a-stalking-charge/?utm_term=.d2dd0973e908

“I felt like I met my soul mate,” 31-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades told reporters in a jailhouse interview Thursday in Phoenix.

In total Ades is accused of sending 65,000 texts.“

KNXV%20Jacqueline%20Ades_1525883142751.jpg_86320599_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Ron Swanson

Yeah they said he had to go to ICU due to the level and flow rate of oxygen he required yesterday when he was in the ER. They have been ratcheting it down overnight and the nurse just said he is ready to go to the regular floor. Basically he was getting tag teamed by two viruses with snot/cough/fever but started vomiting and getting dehydrated and his chest clogged up enough to cause breathing issues.

It was really scary when we got here yesterday but once they did the chest x-ray and got labs back on the viruses he had it was reassuring. He's been 100% healthy so far and went from a baby with a cold to in the ICU in 24 hours. It was really a wake up call to how fragile they can be.
Damn, scary

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Sounds like he's in good hands. Doctors are overly cautious but that's a good thing. Best wishes for speedy recovery for lil man.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m in Miami for a conference at Fontainebleau. Rolling Loud hip hop festival is this weekend. Lil Wayne is playing at the nightclub here at resort tonight. Shaq just walked by me. This place is quickly going from middle aged white dudes in khakis to a much more lively crowd. Tonight is going to be awesome. Unfortunately I have a 6am flight.

Shag is Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggge.

SuperBarrFrog

I’m in Miami for a conference at Fontainebleau. Rolling Loud hip hop festival is this weekend. Lil Wayne is playing at the nightclub here at resort tonight. Shaq just walked by me. This place is quickly going from middle aged white dudes in khakis to a much more lively crowd. Tonight is going to be awesome. Unfortunately I have a 6am flight.

Shag is Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggge.
Push that flight and unleash the Peace!

Purp

Is it RSV? That sounds awful. Last place I want to spend time with my kids is in a hospital.