• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Chico Dusty

Just booked a flight to see Noel Gallagher on Boston on Saturday. My brother got tix for my bday. Noel Gallagher and his infamous brother make up Oasis. Noel wrote all the songs and sang some. He wrote 10 albums in his career, all went #1 - 7 with Oasis, 3 solo. Dude is a beast and the man. He’s also Larry Davidesque, as he says what we all want to say and doesn’t hold back. His interviews are hilarious.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Just booked a flight to see Noel Gallagher on Boston on Saturday. My brother got tix for my bday. Noel Gallagher and his infamous brother make up Oasis. Noel wrote all the songs and sang some. He wrote 10 albums in his career, all went #1 - 7 with Oasis, 3 solo. Dude is a beast and the man. He’s also Larry Davidesque, as he says what we all want to say and doesn’t hold back. His interviews are hilarious.

Have fun. I'm sure you will. The last guy I'm spending $ to see but if you enjoy it, then you will enjoy it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

If your seat is up close, wear a poncho.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Bh1IugvIQAAHMKM.jpg