• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Started doing the Dave Chappelle Lil John bit with my son and he was cracking up. And then my wife walked in the room, I kept it up and now my son is about to pee in his pants. She doesn’t get it and is not amused, but I’m all in at this point. hhhWhhhhhhhhhhhaat? uhOOOOKAAAAAAY!

Careful with the HS teacher.
You’ll end up in The Breakfast Club.....

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Seeking wisdom:

Daughter just sauntered in to inform me of the only acceptable anniversary present which I have to acquire in 15 days. So I need to find a decent bottle of Ice Wein in Fort Worth metro area. Thoughts?

Westsider

Speaking of Tyler, I pulled into a Subway i think in Chandler a couple of months ago and there were five or six Bandidos dining in the parking lot. I could have gone around them but thought this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so chose to take the direct route. One of these guys was drinking his big gulp through a straw and I must have shown my amusement because his buddies started laughing. I said that picture of a Bandido with a sippy cup was going to stay with me awhile and they cracked up. Great guys. Love em.

Purp

Funny. Before the game I told the guys I went with that next to Bakefield I thought Grayson Allen was the most hateable athlete in college sports. And since Bakefield is out of eligibility Allen ascended to the top spot on my hate list. Darn that guy. Such a whiny little twerp arguing calls that were more obvious than the nose on his face.

Punter1

Funny. Before the game I told the guys I went with that next to Bakefield I thought Grayson Allen was the most hateable athlete in college sports. And since Bakefield is out of eligibility Allen ascended to the top spot on my hate list. Darn that guy. Such a whiny little twerp arguing calls that were more obvious than the nose on his face.

Could you imagine Grayson Allen playing for anybody but Duke??? I mean...that guy was born to be a boatass Duke guard.