• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

4273DF41-C788-4011-9B5E-88B0414EAB8F.gif

Chico Dusty

The GOAT votes i hear most are Tup, biggie, em, jayz

Mine are Andre 3000, Black Thought, Rakim

Yeah - second on the Andre 3000. I don’t see how anyone can argue that if they’re paying attention. I’d also put Cee-lo in the top 5 for me. Goodie Mobs first 2 albums - every song, his verse were mind blowing. 20 yrs later I still listen and am blow away by the content and message. And I think Jay-Z is criminally overrated. I guess it’s true the old saying that if you tell enough ppl something, then they start believing it-m - re him always saying he was the best rapper alive. He’s not even in the top 10.

3000 has too many classic verses to list, but here is a more recent feature he did that went under the radar. It was a feature on rick Ross song and this clip is just his verse. Incredible.

Tom Brown

Yeah - second on the Andre 3000. I don’t see how anyone can argue that if they’re paying attention. I’d also put Cee-lo in the top 5 for me. Goodie Mobs first 2 albums - every song, his verse were mind blowing. 20 yrs later I still listen and am blow away by the content and message. And I think Jay-Z is criminally overrated. I guess it’s true the old saying that if you tell enough ppl something, then they start believing it-m - re him always saying he was the best rapper alive. He’s not even in the top 10.

Im Nas>JayZ but that triggers a lot of fans.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

3000 has too many classic verses to list, but here is a more recent feature he did that went under the radar. It was a feature on rick Ross song and this clip is just his verse. Incredible.

When you said Andre I assumed you meant this guy:

andre.jpg

Chico Dusty

Jay wasnt even the best on Roc
Exactly and I think he’s a punk, so there’s that. And I hated him ever since - freshman year I went to this day festival thing at the amphitheater in Dallas at fair park. He was the headliner. He performed about 3 songs and then sat down on the DJ booth the whole time and let his crew performance and promote their stuff. It was pathetic. GOATs give it their all every time they take the stage, Field, court, or whatever. And he played ACL this past year and I didn’t go out of principle - he showed up late and cut his set short.