• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Listening to Temple of the Dog. “Call me a Dog” hits home during this custody battle. When you have to say nice things when the other party cuts you down........ “I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all, when you call me a Dog.”

#RIP Chris Cornell. MF songbird

Last edited:

Purp

I always enjoy Shooter. Been a while since I've watched that one, but always great. Watched Legends of the Fall recently. Also great. The Last Castle was on recently and I caught a bit of that. That's a unique and riveting story.

TCURiggs

I always enjoy Shooter. Been a while since I've watched that one, but always great. Watched Legends of the Fall recently. Also great. The Last Castle was on recently and I caught a bit of that. That's a unique and riveting story.

Ha. I watched Shooter again this week. That's on the guide often. All good choices, though... just looking for something I haven't seen.

Purp

Ha. I watched Shooter again this week. That's on the guide often. All good choices, though... just looking for something I haven't seen.
You watch a lot more TV than I do so you've probably seen everything I can suggest. Hacksaw Ridge is another good one I watched recently, but that's not diwn the same lane you're looking for.

Did you ever see Murder at 1600? Might be 20 years old, but I still enjoy it.

TCURiggs

You watch a lot more TV than I do so you've probably seen everything I can suggest. Hacksaw Ridge is another good one I watched recently, but that's not diwn the same lane you're looking for.

Did you ever see Murder at 1600? Might be 20 years old, but I still enjoy it.

I really don't watch that much TV/movies outside of sports. I have no clue what a lot of folks are talking about on here when they start discussing their favorite shows. I also haven't been to the movies since Nam so I haven't seen a lot of the newer stuff, outside of kids movies. You and I seem to be on a similar page as far as our movie likes go. I've been trying to catch up lately, though.

Purp

I really don't watch that much TV/movies outside of sports. I have no clue what a lot of folks are talking about on here when they start discussing their favorite shows. I also haven't been to the movies since Nam so I haven't seen a lot of the newer stuff, outside of kids movies. You and I seem to be on a similar page as far as our movie likes go. I've been trying to catch up lately, though.
Yeah. That's us. Sports and kids shows. I can tell you all about Ice Age, Cars, and stuff like that. I can't remember the last time I went in a movie theater.

GeoFrog

Have you seen Archangel? It’s a 3-part TV movie starring Daniel Craig from UK TV from 2005. Setting is Post-Soviet Russia. It’s on both Netflix and Amazon.