• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Thanks everyone!! Now, how do I do “default”?

Is that a phone setting or a KF.c setting?

(Whew, took about 4 re-directs before I could log in to type that)

MTfrog5

For any HASMSP mustang or panthers from grapevine colleyville, did you know they tore down the stadium, i didnt until i drove by yesterday.
Wait what? Haven’t been that far down 26 in years. Do you know what the plans are for it? I remember the first renovation when they added the press box

Frog-in-law1995

I saw they’ve been doing some work on it for a while but missed the memo they were starting over. Have a lot of soccer and football memories there from back in the glory days.

Soccer has glory days?

j/k. Hey did I show y’all this?

K2YyPUz.jpg

FrogsMcGee

Thanks everyone!! Now, how do I do “default”?

Is that a phone setting or a KF.c setting?

(Whew, took about 4 re-directs before I could log in to type that)

Scroll to very bottom of the page. On bottom left of mobile you should see something that says KillerFrogs or KFMobile or something like that. Click it. That should open a drop down. Select default style.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Big part of TCU fans would love it if our football tickets said that bit about not standing.

This happened while I was stationed in England...so I can understand the "no standing" rule:

LONDON, April 15— At least 93 people were killed and more than 180 others were injured today when soccer fans surged forward in severely overcrowded stands at a match in the northern English city of Sheffield, according to police and hospital officials.

The victims were crushed and suffocated as hundreds of spectators stumbled down the overcrowded standing area at the Hillsborough Stadium.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/04/16/world/93-are-dead-after-a-crush-at-soccer-game-in-england.html

ftwfrog

Scroll to very bottom of the page. On bottom left of mobile you should see something that says KillerFrogs or KFMobile or something like that. Click it. That should open a drop down. Select default style.
Thank you everyone for helping with the AIDS. I’ve gone 3 minutes without a redirect, already a huge success.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Anyone else find it totally insane that you never get phone aids from the plethora of ridiculous, Xrated boat that you look up, but killerfrogs is now dirtier than Baylor’s athletic program (okay not that dirty).

Good lord the redirects have been out of control the past few months.

(Yes i filled out the form)

Me too
Redirect ads are back like locusts

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Aww, I thought I was going to have a clever and well-liked picture post on maniac's short lived thread... but now it's gone along with my comedic efforts.

Purp

Soccer has glory days?

j/k. Hey did I show y’all this?

K2YyPUz.jpg
COYS!

I doubt it'll happen, but the rumor of Gareth Bale returning to Whiteheart Lane's replacement is fun to dream about.

Also, why'd you white out your name? Can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't tell everyone your name. What are you hiding from?

Last edited: