• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Confession : I just searched Google for the Baylor milk and cookies video and I can't stop watching it. It is so unbelievably dorky that it makes me cringe but I love the awkward uncomfortable feeling so much I keep watching.

PS
WB girl in purple, even though she's into the stupid milk and cookies bit.

PPS
The fat Asian guy might be the dorkiest. Jorts guy is up there I'm sure but he doesn't get enough camera time to know for sure.
I had heard people talking about it, but hadn't clicked on the link until now.

Jesus

nwlafrog

Had a car slam into me today, so that was fun. Thought for sure she was coming through my driver side door and that I was about to be in the hospital, but she nailed my steel bumper instead. Coincidentally the accident was caused by another work truck from the same company that I work for. He cut her off and she swerved to avoid him and nailed me. Luckily no one had to be taken away in an ambulance, but I'm sure this will be a long drawn out insurance case, because that dumb ass made up one hell of a story that didn't match the other driver's or mine. He gone.

Horny 4 Life

I finally got tired of FedEx overcharging me on shipments, so I called for an explanation today. Every single shipment that I was overcharged for had bigger box dimensions than the box I shipped in. The darn lady kept trying to tell me I measured wrong until I told her I was shipping in darn FedEx boxes and using the measurement on the bottom. Then she apologized and gave me a rambling excuse about how I should round up the box measurements and "pass along the cost to my customers." I couldn't tell her I was shipping booze, so I just told her that I would rather ship with someone else than "cheat my customers."

That promptly got $37 refunded to me.

Gonna celebrate by drinking some Appleton Estate 21 year old Rum I just received via UPS today. Suck it FedEx.

ftwfrog

I finally got tired of FedEx overcharging me on shipments, so I called for an explanation today. Every single shipment that I was overcharged for had bigger box dimensions than the box I shipped in. The darn lady kept trying to tell me I measured wrong until I told her I was shipping in darn FedEx boxes and using the measurement on the bottom. Then she apologized and gave me a rambling excuse about how I should round up the box measurements and "pass along the cost to my customers." I couldn't tell her I was shipping booze, so I just told her that I would rather ship with someone else than "cheat my customers."

Gonna celebrate by drinking some Appleton Estate 21 year old Rum I just received via UPS today. Suck it FedEx.
I've never believe the whole "discrete unmarked shipping" either!!

netty2424

Probably steal millions annually from businesses and customers off that scam. Very few probably ever notice it.

bleedpurple

Seems exactly like Shave Secret. Gonna give it a try for sure. What's the TCU connection?? And thanks for the referal...I love hearing about new boat like this.

Edit...just bought on Amazon. 1 click.
The guy that started it was a lamda chi I think. Not sure but do know he is a good guy and I do use his product. Not sure when he graduated but probably around 2001 or 02.

Horny 4 Life

Probably steal millions annually from businesses and customers off that scam. Very few probably ever notice it.

It's usually $2 to $3 more than the price quoted on their website with my account. That's annoying as hell, but I didn't make a stink. The last one though was $7 more and I finally had the time to spend on the phone with someone.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
tenor.gif