• The KillerFrogs

Happy Thanksgiving

Best wishes to you all. I hope you are spending the day with people you love and who love you. I could list a lot of things I am thankful for but as this is a Frog Forum I’ll note just a few TCU related items:

1. Our coaches and their staffers. I think we have an exceptional group of head coaches in particular

2. An administration and fan base willing to raise and spend the money necessary to be in a P5 Conference these days. I’m sure it’s a challenge

3. The relationship between Fort Worth and the University. It ain’t that way everywhere.

I hope others will chime in. Have a memorable day, friends. We aren’t promised another.

Leap Frog

Have a great day everyone, I know I will. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks for being an American, the land we love.

4 Oaks Frog

EE806C4E-D170-456A-B220-B845DA9133AB.gif
I am thankful for all of the banter here on KF.c. You guys are funny, creative, informative and many times frustrating...and love everyone of you for it. Thank you for taking in an old TCU fart, making him fell at home and allowing him to give his opinion. Happy Thanksgiving!