1. The KillerFrogs

Happy Masters Week

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by GoFrog Yourself, Apr 8, 2019.

1. #1 GoFrog Yourself, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Baja Frog and QuilterFrawg like this.
  2. Can you imagine the media circus if Tiger is in one of the last groups to tee off on Sunday?

fuelfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  3. Ratings would be insane. Hell they are insane anyway when he plays in non majors

4. it will be crazy if he is within 5 shots of the lead at any point during the weekend honestly - hoping we get some real excitement this year

5. Just sent them.

6. LOL. Please delete. Computer operator mistake.

7. I find out in the morning if I will be going to Augusta. My buddy won a company lottery for two tickets and his brother isn’t sure he can get off work. If he can’t I’m in. Fingers crossed.

8. Welp, I didn’t win out. Guess I’ll have to watch it on tv like everyone else.

Sad face.

9. Special series starts Wednesday on what Tiger eats for breakfast each day of the event. If he doesn't make the cut, series continues on what Tiger is eating back home as he watches the event on TV. (You decide. Is this sarcasm, or is it really happening?)

BrewingFrog likes this.
  10. Can't wait. Obvious favorite is Rory but Tiger is in good form, shot 66 in a practice round yesterday.

11. Rumors that he played last Wednesday and shot a 65 as well

LawFrog504 likes this.
  12. If you've played much golf you'd know that probably means he shoots 75 on Thursday!

MTfrog5 likes this.
  13. i guess the biggest question for tiger has been stacking consecutive rounds together be it the back or whatever reason.

it will be interesting to see if he can do what he did at the tour championship last year.

ShreveFrog likes this.
  14. All depends on the putter. He knows the greens at Augusta better than anyone so if he going to win a major again, it would not suprise me if it’s the Masters.

15. He needs to drive it better than he has been, too. The fairways are wide, but in reality many of them play very narrow because you have to hit it in certain spots depending on pin positions.

His driver has been quite wild at critical times this year, as has the putter.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  16. Rory Mcilroy
    Justin Rose
    Dustin Johnson
    Brooks Koepka
    Justin Thomas
    TIger Woods

Those are my picks as the most possible winners this week.
    Tiger would be a longer shot to win, but I do expect him to be in the mix this weekend. Mild surprise if he did win.

fuelfrog likes this.
  17. Think Fowler has a shot as well