• The KillerFrogs

GP

FrogCop19

Worthless thread with little new information, just cheap shots.
Hope you don't think mine was a cheap shot...

I think the only other person I could see him working with (or that I would love to see, at least) would be Dana H. After watching those two riff off each other during those playoff coaches' room broadcasts, I would tune in to every game I could find.

RebelFrog

Hope you don't think mine was a cheap shot...

I think the only other person I could see him working with (or that I would love to see, at least) would be Dana H. After watching those two riff off each other during those playoff coaches' room broadcasts, I would tune in to every game I could find.
Yes. Holgo-Patterson ticket would be a great game to watch, if only for the sideline.

Limey Frog

Don't be surprised if Gary accepts the defensive analysts job at UT. Understand he's anxious to talk to them again. CDC gave UT a good recommendation on GP.

Although Gary would say differently, think this period in his life had to come and pass. Who knows, if it works out for all parties it could lead to another opportunity. Personally, I hope not. Defensive analysis is about right at this stage. GP can break down an offense better than most.
Right now, I'm excited with the new leadership on Stadium Drive and beginning to see some signs that are very positive. Also this may be the best overall staff Frogville has had in a long time!...!!
I hope he's as good at analysing Sonny Dykes's offense next year as the past two times he's given it a look.

HFrog1999

Patterson during the Oklahoma State game

George Costanza Sunday GIF

Frozen Frog

If Patterson wants a DC job that is fine. I wish him well. I think he could be a good one, but he needs to be surrounded by great coaches. Losing Bumpas has created a massive void. For his schemes to work he really needs a strong front 6. I still think he would be great as a television analyst. When he and Steve Addazio were on the film room broadcast it was insightful. I personally would love to see a show where the two of them break down film of a game on ESPN+.

I'm probably being naive....but choosing to climax an extensive, illustrious career as a

successful and commemorated head coach, to that of a defensive coordinator, seems

to be a somewhat demeaning way to end such a resplendent pilgrimage. IMHO