• The KillerFrogs

Good Job Big 12

DaCrief

so you act with disrespect by kicking someone while they are down...then accuse them of forgetting their Christian values when they snap back....all while likely wearing a shirt supporting a school with the word "Christian" in its name. Some of our fans are truly idiots.

ATXFrog

Lots of class on both sides right there...

agree.. Only one of them was some random fan and the others were paid coaches and staff from Baylor.
Not sure how Baylor sees themselves positive from this video. I'd be embarrassed if our coaches reacted that way.

As far as the "You'll still be a Horny Toad in the morning" comment from the Baylor dude. I'm not sure why he paid the Good Job Big 12 guy a compliment after being so mad at him.

It's good to be a Horned Frog. That's for sure.

McFroggin

This video is funny. TCU guy said nothing bad and it got the Baylor coach to freak out. The players were more mature than he was.

I wouldn't say "nothing bad". He was obviously taunting college athletes that tried their best against an unstoppable force. It isn't their fault that we are just that good.

With that said, our fan was just being a little immature. That happens everywhere. The one Baylor coach greatly escalated the situation and made threatening remarks. Had he pulled that stunt just outside the stadium, things could have gotten REAL ugly.

I wouldn't say "nothing bad". He was obviously taunting college athletes that tried their best against an unstoppable force. It isn't their fault that we are just that good.

With that said, our fan was just being a little immature. That happens everywhere. The one Baylor coach greatly escalated the situation and made threatening remarks. Had he pulled that stunt just outside the stadium, things could have gotten REAL ugly.
He was mocking the conference if anything, not really taunting Baylor players since he never mentioned their name.

HG73

We need more fans just like that prick. Make the Carter a real bad place for visitors. Good Job Big12. Rose Bowl.

gdice

As far as the "You'll still be a Horny Toad in the morning" comment from the Baylor dude. I'm not sure why he paid the Good Job Big 12 guy a compliment after being so mad at him.

It's good to be a Horned Frog. That's for sure.

Totally a comment a loser would use…don't know how he thought that was insulting, but funny that he did.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
picture1nt.jpg

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
What an embarrassment for TCU. We should act like we've been there because we have.

While I agree with this, and really don't go in for stupid smack that just goes on and on just to try to provoke a reaction (like this), it is important to remember that Baylor came down that ramp before the game chirping "Big XII! Yeah! Now you're gonna see a Big XII team!" and the like.

Evidently they didn't like it shoved back in their faces...

Latest posts