• The KillerFrogs

Good Job Big 12

While I agree with this, and really don't go in for stupid smack that just goes on and on just to try to provoke a reaction (like this), it is important to remember that Baylor came down that ramp before the game chirping "Big XII! Yeah! Now you're gonna see a Big XII team!" and the like.

Evidently they didn't like it shoved back in their faces...

Yeah haters always forget to mention that little nugget

Houston Frog

While I agree with this, and really don't go in for stupid smack that just goes on and on just to try to provoke a reaction (like this), it is important to remember that Baylor came down that ramp before the game chirping "Big XII! Yeah! Now you're gonna see a Big XII team!" and the like.

Exactly

Knowing the backstory of the Baylor players' actions before the game coming down the ramp, this is a funny rebuttle by the TCU fan. If the Baylor players hadn't been talking conference affiliation trash before the game, then it would just be a stupid fan making a bad joke.... but in context, it's a fan mocking the completely uncalled for trash talking by a crappy team that just got their 'crap' shoved back in their face.

Good job Big XII

TCURiggs

Exactly

Knowing the backstory of the Baylor players' actions before the game coming down the ramp, this is a funny rebuttle by the TCU fan. If the Baylor players hadn't been talking conference affiliation trash before the game, then it would just be a stupid fan making a bad joke.... but in context, it's a fan mocking the completely uncalled for trash talking by a crappy team that just got their 'crap' shoved back in their face.

Good job Big XII

Nice font

Houston Frog

Nice font
Ha

My boss was sitting next to me and I wanted him to think I was typing a work email, so I hit reply on an email from a co-worker and typed it out in Microsoft Outlook. Then I copy/pasted it over to KFC and hit reply.

I didn't figure any dooshbag on here would worry actually about the font.... I guess I stand corrected

roddog

Banned
Ha

My boss was sitting next to me and I wanted him to think I was typing a work email, so I hit reply on an email from a co-worker and typed it out in Microsoft Outlook. Then I copy/pasted it over to KFC and hit reply.

I didn't figure any dooshbag on here would worry actually about the font.... I guess I stand corrected

if you havent found out yet, nothing gets by riggs, hes a smart one :wacko:

TCURiggs

Ha

Thought you were channeling your inner AggieAngst...dooshbag

Ha

Wow that's a smoove move right there. You should trademark it

bcsbuster

Best post I have seen in a long time. Never seen it before but Bayloy coach involved should grow some gonaids. Got their butt kicked all over the field and he was giving a fan in the stands s**t. It is off topic, but do you think Texas A&M may hear a little Big 12 refererence at road games next year when they get beat by 31 points in the SEC. I think their coaches will be a little classier then the Baylor coaches.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It all goes back to the point somebody else made that getting worked up over a fan heckling, as opposed to the 35 point manful thwacking that had just been delivered on the field is simply delusional. Like the beat-down had somehow not mattered.

Yeesh.

Smitty

I wish someone had a video of the pre-game trash talk as well. It would complement the post game video rather nicely.....

BrewingFrog

I wish someone had a video of the pre-game trash talk as well. It would complement the post game video rather nicely.....

IIRC, Baylor had some folks with camcorders filming everything. I do not think, however, that such footage will ever be seen... That would be too embarrassing for words.:biggrin:

Baja Frog

That coach that started it is Baylor's strength and conditioning coach. Saw him on an all access Baylor show on CBS College Sports the other night.

Intense dude.

Smitty

IIRC, Baylor had some folks with camcorders filming everything. I do not think, however, that such footage will ever be seen... That would be too embarrassing for words.:biggrin:

I think you're right, this is a video from baylorbears.com. It looks like they have the footage, but they just cut most of it off when they compiled this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImUVkeVobU[/youtube]

BrewingFrog

Heh. I hadn't seen that snippet. I like how they even managed to insert some attendance smack early on...

Looking at their selective highlights, you wouldn't know that they were simply annihilated in the game...

YCBJ Frog

Really, they should've been honored to set foot on the field with the eventual Rose Bowl Champions. One day, those guys are going to tell their grandkids about it, and some of them (not many) will think about how they passed on playing at TCU to play in a BCS conference, only to never go to a BCS bowl.

Is the visitors locker room entrance still going to basically be a railed off path through the crowd? With as many fans as you see at big schools, the total number of jackasses is higher and things like that generally don't fly. As we get more t-shirt fans, things like this will only become more frequent.

And the guy that said it wasn't very Christian to the strength coach sounds like someone other than the heckler. While the heckler was a [Cowherd] for shouting the score over and over again (which is what set the coach off), the coach needs to control himself better--or Baylor needs to protect their name by dissociating themselves from someone who acts like that while wearing their logo and in their employ. I would be pissed if one of our coaches acted like that and didn't get some reprimand that became common knowledge to show we don't put up with that garbage.

Latest posts