• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

NewFrogFan

I really don’t think we played a bunch of cupcakes to start out 13-0. I just think KU and OU are that much better. Their hitters look like they are confident they are going to hit the ball hard (many of ours look overmatched) and ALL of their pitchers know how to throw strikes. We just lost the very best players from last years team and replaced them with freshmen and over-rated transfers.
Very over-rated transfers.

ShreveFrog

@NewFrogFan - Green appeared injured at some point during the tournament in Arlington. Then Robinson took over third. But I think I saw Green suited up this weekend. I liked his aggressive approach at the plate. Hopefully he’s healthy and can contribute.

FrogBall09

Our plate approach is terrible right now

And it’s pretty obvious our coaching staff does not know our pitchers or their strengths/ weaknesses very well

The smoke and mirrors of the 13-0 run are definitely shattered

PurpleBlood87

This may have already been covered.
Just talked to OU's head coach. Chat's bat didn't have a umpires inspection sticker. The umpires inspect the bats and his didn't have a sticker.
He said that's why we should use wooden bats. I aaid all schools can't afford that. He said that's that's why we don't do it.