• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

LisaLT

Is it me or is Purdy extremely average and good for one major mistake per game? I actually think he is what held this team back this year
It’s curious because he does have a very good completion percentage in his games this year but not sure why they lost the games they did. I don’t follow close enough.

Eight

wait, wait, wait....it is legal to design an offensive play with false keys in it to deceive the defense?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7a2f705a-7067-4e82-bc3a-7c47db676f51_498x280.gif

ticketfrog123

I wonder if anyone will write into their NIL deal that the player has to play in the bowl game. All this “opting out” is nonsense, especially if they are getting paid.
No. They can’t write “play” clauses in NIL deals

Opting out for meaningless bowls is fair - most of these bowls with 6-6 and 7-5 teams shouldn’t exist

ticketfrog123

Disagree. We paying you, you will play. They will need to structure so payments are on a per game basis. You want to opt out? Fine. You don’t get paid. Welcome to the real world.
Ok go yell at the clouds. This was one of the first things clearly announced for NIL. And why Quinn Ewers got paid to sit on the bench.

NIL is not a per game salary. Less than 50% of top round picks play in bowl games - it’s not a new ordeal

FYI most Americans get 10 or more days to opt out sick or with vacation. Unless you live in some communist bubble

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Ok go yell at the clouds. This was one of the first things clearly announced for NIL. And why Quinn Ewers got paid to sit on the bench.

NIL is not a per game salary. Less than 50% of top round picks play in bowl games - it’s not a new ordeal

FYI most Americans get 10 or more days to opt out sick or with vacation. Unless you live in some communist bubble
That is today. This will change in short time I predict.