• The KillerFrogs

Gary Patterson live today on PressBox DFW Live! podcast

Gil LeBreton

LeagueCityFrog

He said the schedule will be tougher with two trips to Oklahoma, K-State, Tech, and Purdue, but then he said that when his team bounces back from a bad season, like 2018, they either lose 1,2, or 0 games the next season and when everyone on the team emphasizes the concept of we vs I that TCU is tough to beat and that he really likes the chemistry with this year's team. He seemed pretty upbeat. I also did not know until today that Adam Plant is 6'7" Defensive End. That's big plus the other animal defensive end grad transfer from South Carolina that comes in June plus Ochaun. I'm bullish on this team having a special 2019 season.

4th. down

He said the schedule will be tougher with two trips to Oklahoma, K-State, Tech, and Purdue, but then he said that when his team bounces back from a bad season, like 2018, they either lose 1,2, or 0 games the next season and when everyone on the team emphasizes the concept of we vs I that TCU is tough to beat and that he really likes the chemistry with this year's team. He seemed pretty upbeat. I also did not know until today that Adam Plant is 6'7" Defensive End. That's big plus the other animal defensive end grad transfer from South Carolina that comes in June plus Ochaun. I'm bullish on this team having a special 2019 season.

Thanks League for the update and if you can remember anymore or if someone else also listened to the entire podcast, please chime in.

PS - just found the recorded podcast: Click on youtube when it opens up.

Last edited:

BABYFACE

Don't you all agree that Gary is at his best when he's just talking off the cuff, instead of being Gary at the Tuesday Press Conference Patterson?
(He was going to go through the entire roster, if I hadn't butted in and asked about Plant and Omega).

I noticed that. He seemed relaxed.