• The KillerFrogs

Gary Patterson has lost his damned mind

ShreveFrog

I’m going to hope that was poor execution by the kicker. I hope coach wanted him to punch it down there deeper so as to upset their return. But the no-brainer move is kick it into the end zone like normal. We also played bad defense after the bad kick. Glad it didn’t come back to bite us in the end.

Eight

I’m going to hope that was poor execution by the kicker. I hope coach wanted him to punch it down there deeper so as to upset their return. But the no-brainer move is kick it into the end zone like normal. We also played bad defense after the bad kick. Glad it didn’t come back to bite us in the end.

from jeremy's article on 247
https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...9-22-win-over-No-15-Oklahoma-State-156167430/

"Was that how the squib kick was supposed to look at the end of the first half?

“No. He’s supposed to squib it all the way to the goal line. You’re not supposed to squib it to the 30 so you can run it to the 40. It’s the second time I’ve asked him to do it and he did it the same way. Obviously I’m not doing a good job of informing of what I’d like to get done.” "

Pharm Frog

If anyone saw anything today that they think is predictive of anything more than mediocre football, they are wishful seeing. The two biggest plays today were the injury to their DB and the injury to their best speed receiver. The program is where it’s been...pedestrian.

froginmn

If anyone saw anything today that they think is predictive of anything more than mediocre football, they are wishful seeing. The two biggest plays today were the injury to their DB and the injury to their best speed receiver. The program is where it’s been...pedestrian.
For some of us who saw much leaner years, the fact that a 5-4 Big 12 record is "pedestrian" is pretty encouraging.

SuperTFrog

That squib was the final straw. Should have taken some girl from the soccer team to kick that. I'm done. Thanks GP. Appreciate all you've done. Enjoy your next chapter.
LOLOLOLOL!

You still done, brah? I Agree we botched the end of the first half but you still want to send him off after beating a top 15 team at home. You should tweet at him and tell him you’re done. As for me, I’m gonna pour another drink to celebrate.

Pharm Frog

For some of us who saw much leaner years, the fact that a 5-4 Big 12 record is "pedestrian" is pretty encouraging.

Be encouraged at middling performance. This is precisely what the administration is betting on because it’s the chosen path. The pyramid is an isosceles trapezoid. I’d prefer to choose a comparator that isn’t rock bottom.

Latest posts