• The KillerFrogs

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Limey Frog

If you win, your assistants get hired away. It's a loss for sure. But an inevitable one. And, as Gary showed us, it's worse when they don't get hired away. Dykes has shown that he can evaluate talent well in making these hires. I think he'll find a good replacement. That said, all coaching hires are crap shoots at some level and each one is a chance you might get worse. It's hard to imagine getting anyone better, unless someone out there knows how to score 70 on Georgia with inferior players.

Eight

Love this. Weren’t going to keep him anyway and love that he’s going to Clemson. Every move like this makes TCU an even more desirable place for talent to come.

bingo, sonny should have no problem finding a highly qualified replacement who is willing to learn, grow, and sees that this job can be a springboard to any job in college football

the only limit is those who sets limits on this program

Wexahu

bingo, sonny should have no problem finding a highly qualified replacement who is willing to learn, grow, and sees that this job can be a springboard to any job in college football

the only limit is those who sets limits on this program
Every time we lose an assistant to a promotion or much higher pay is a chance to bring new blood and new ideas into the fold. And Sonny will have plenty of resumes to sort through.

Eight

Every time we lose an assistant to a promotion or much higher pay is a chance to bring new blood and new ideas into the fold. And Sonny will have plenty of resumes to sort through.

exactly and why i don't want a retread like morris, frost, or even meacham. this program is going to need creative thinking, people with vision and drive who aren't afraid to challenge convention and put in the work

guys like frost or kliff with millions in the bank aren't about to beat the doors on the recruiting trail or work outside the 9 dots. a younger fast charger however..........................................

youthfulfrog

The only mistake he made was against Kansas State in the big 12 championship game in overtime on third and fourth down. QB sneak wins the game in my opinion. That was my only disputed play call he made all year. Good luck to him. Not hard to replace him.
Umm did you watch the West Virginia game?

Wexahu

exactly and why i don't want a retread like morris, frost, or even meacham. this program is going to need creative thinking, people with vision and drive who aren't afraid to challenge convention and put in the work

guys like frost or kliff with millions in the bank aren't about to beat the doors on the recruiting trail or work outside the 9 dots. a younger fast charger however..........................................
Spoke to someone in the know who said Sonny’s philosophy is to hire hungry, motivated guys who want to to put in the work and then let them do their jobs. Said it’s really not that complicated.

Latest posts