• The KillerFrogs

Garrett Riley to Clemson

yurintroubl

He knew he was leaving and half arsed it. He just called some plays, we had no overall design or anything. Those players deserved better.
This x1000

I've been holding my tongue since the clock hit 0:00 at SoFi... . But I have to say - I haven't been this flummoxed watching a game where offensive performance deviated SO GREATLY from EVERYTHING I'd seen in games prior since WVU #2'd the bed in the Backyard Brawl (with the ink still wet on the Dickrod--->Michigan deal). The sickening feeling I got warching the 180° turn the Mountaineers' offense took was EXACTLY what i experienced watching this one.

There's no way on Earth you can convince me that this Riley situation had a 0% effect on the Georgia game. UNPOSSIBLE.

Eight

Either one. Do you still think I’m trolling? A moron/retard who is just listening to people and throwing [ Finebaum ] at a wall and hoping it sticks? I guess this really stuck…. Cause it is the biggest story regarding TCU football now.

never called you a moron, only a troll and yes

in regard to it being the biggest story, don't care because there is a great deal of speculation, but as others have asked no real confirmation so excuse if i am not fascinated by the what if game here, deal with way to much it with work so i will wait until something credible comes up, but free feel to fling away

Rifframbahzoo20

never called you a moron, only a troll and yes

in regard to it being the biggest story, don't care because there is a great deal of speculation, but as others have asked no real confirmation so excuse if i am not fascinated by the what if game here, deal with way to much it with work so i will wait until something credible comes up, but free feel to fling away
So do you still think I’m a troll? :)