• The KillerFrogs

Garrett Riley to Clemson

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
First, I trust Sonny 100% to find someone. Not worried.

Second, isn't it nice to be in a spot where asst coaches are getting poached by the big boys? No one EVER wanted a GP assistant cause they were terrible - now we are hiring guys who are desired. I LOVE IT.
SD has a short list of replacements, this I know. Of course, every successful coach has one

Don’t be surprised to see Seth Littrell’s name pop up

Shorty

I'm not too concerned with this. Sonny is an offensive mastermind and I'm confident he'll make a good hire. That's weird that he's taking the same position at another school. It's not a promotion in title, maybe pay? I thought we gave him a great contract after this year?
I saw he is getting a big raise.

One Frog Nation

Thank you for the year. Good luck at Clemson. Next man up.

I don't have a clue about the future, but I can see well enough to know the Frogs will be at or near the top of the big 12 for next few years at the minimum. I think Mcguire has Tech on the upswing as well. And until the past few weeks, I thought that OSU would be there as well, not so sure about that now.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Thank you for the year. Good luck at Clemson. Next man up.

I don't have a clue about the future, but I can see well enough to know the Frogs will be at or near the top of the big 12 for next few years at the minimum. I think Mcguire has Tech on the upswing as well. And until the past few weeks, I thought that OSU would be there as well, not so sure about that now.
OSU is about to have a bad time