• The KillerFrogs

Games this weekend?

ATC Frog

I agree with whomever said the B12 champ this year will have 2+ losses. This conference is deep and will continue to cannibalize itself as the year goes on.

FrogLifeYo

Purdy’s success begs the question of what are we doing wrong with SR..Kid looks poised, understands the offense, and protects the ball. Did ISU just get lucky or are they coaching them up better in Ames?

dawg

Purdy’s success begs the question of what are we doing wrong with SR..Kid looks poised, understands the offense, and protects the ball. Did ISU just get lucky or are they coaching them up better in Ames?

One factor is his o-line; Iowa St offensive line is nasty, physical, and actually blocks. Everything our line is not. That makes a ‘uuuuge difference.

FrogLifeYo

One factor is his o-line; Iowa St offensive line is nasty, physical, and . Everything our line is not. That makes a ‘uuuuge difference.
I agree but you realize they came into the season with only 2 returning starters on the OL...Sound familiar...Ill ask my question again..Are they getting lucky or are they coaching them up better in Ames?

LVH

Helps to have a run game and a possession receiver

Reagor isnt a possession reciever. He is a burner type. Diarse was a good example of a possession receiver and so was David Porter

Moose Stuff

The vast majority of what he’s doing is because he’s good. ISU didn’t make him good.