• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

Jim Bob Cooter

It’s painfully obvious GP’s time has passed. He’s still a genius, he is still a Fort Worth treasure, a TCU legend. But it is like watching an athlete when they hit that point and it’s over...it goes fast.

Not sure if it is an energy thing, just the lull that comes from when things get stale??? Not sure.

GP could shift on the fly and surprise me and totally revamp everything, but I don’t think he will. He’s too set in his ways.

I hope they start thinking about a transition and it’d be awesome if GP could start training someone to take over a la Lincoln in Norman. GP has got to be getting tired of this.

It’s painfully obvious GP’s time has passed. He’s still a genius, he is still a Fort Worth treasure, a TCU legend. But it is like watching an athlete when they hit that point and it’s over...it goes fast.

Not sure if it is an energy thing, just the lull that comes from when things get stale??? Not sure.

GP could shift on the fly and surprise me and totally revamp everything, but I don’t think he will. He’s too set in his ways.

I hope they start thinking about a transition and it’d be awesome if GP could start training someone to take over a la Lincoln in Norman. GP has got to be getting tired of this.
Do not get your hopes up.