• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

TCUWIN

This team is so poorly coached.
Look at QB play. Yes Duggan is hurt, but his completions are going down. If Cumbie’s is such a great QB coach, why do we not have anyone that can come in and complete some passes? If Duggan is not hurt, Cumbie is coaching him down.

Look at QB play. Yes Duggan is hurt, but his completions are going down. If Cumbie’s is such a great QB coach, why do we not have anyone that can come in and complete some passes? If Duggan is not hurt, Cumbie is coaching him down.
There is nothing whatsoever that suggests Cumbie is a great QB coach or even a decent one. Nothing. I don't know why anyone thinks that but for some reason, that suggestion remains out there.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I think they've realized that they are awfully lucky it wasn't Max being helped off the field with a head problem caused by blunt trauma. Thus, "if it isn't there, throw it away!"

This is a terrible scene. The WVU game plan is all crossing routes, which indicates they are well aware we have no ability to pressure Doege. Evidence bears out this observation. They're killing us with these routes, and our secondary will be dragging by the 4th no matter how many subs they do.

On offense, we can't do anything. The cute stuff blows up in our face like normal.

IN addition to having the best female displays of posting in recent years, Horny may have been closest to right on his game pick.

Mean Purple

Not sure why people have ever said Cumbie is an even good qb coach.