• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Moose Stuff

Leddie Brown is playing and we've got a couple more starters that will not play. Up to 7-8 starters that are out by my count. Tough conditions to win under.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, crap.

I will say the kids filling in on the D-line are impressive. Maybe we get lucky with some gamers.

Horny4TCU

I agree. One of these two teams will definitely win this game and I believe TCU will have a big say in the outcome.
Alright Madden

i-miss-john-madden-53638.png

TX_Krötenechse

We are down another starter on the OL going against the best defense in the conference. Potential for a real rough day. On the other hand, not like our backup OL can be that much worse than our starters, so maybe it won’t make any difference...

Moose Stuff

We are down another starter on the OL going against the best defense in the conference. Potential for a real rough day. On the other hand, not like our backup OL can be that much worse than our starters, so maybe it won’t make any difference...

Rolling into Morgantown to play the Big 12's best defense down 3 starting OL and a QB who has thrown for 300 yards several weeks in a row minus at least 3 corners is a deep hole to dig out of. Gonna require some guys playing way better today than they have all year.