• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Wexahu

recruiting? yes, but as i have pointed out we aren't killing it in recruiting in the metroplex area

not sure if that is a byproduct of staff changes and hires or increased efforts by other schools, but we are losing ground in our won back yard

Its not so much the Metroplex, it’s just the overall proximity to quality recruits. We aren’t killing it in recruiting but compared to those three schools we kind of are. And we should continue to. We don’t develop talent like we used to, especially on one side of the ball. That more than anything is our problem.

Realtorfrog

We've lost games to Kansas, Kansas St, and Iowa St the last few years. IMO those are all teams that we should beat with regularity with very few exceptions. Not saying we should never lose to any of them but I think we should be able to beat them all fairly consistently.
Thank you! Well said. The teams mentioned are great examples! The only game we were outmatched this year was OU and even that is getting closer. I know the O- Line is down this year yet we have a bright future there. I do think some changes must and will be made this off-season.

Thank you! Well said. The teams mentioned are great examples! The only game we were outmatched this year was OU and even that is getting closer. I know the O- Line is down this year yet we have a bright future there. I do think some changes must and will be made this off-season.
Sadly I thought that last year... and the year before. GP, do it now during the bye week, how could whatever GAs etc we will have left be worse than what we saw Saturday?