• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

CountryFrog

QB never quit. running back never quit. Center never quit. The rest of the team was AWOL. OUR OL should be ashamed of themselves. And our outside defense backs were in LaLa land for most of game. Something has to be done. No motivation no zest no get up and kick butt just lay down and let them run over you. Please coach get a hold of this team or your coaches. Something has to change.
I'm never willing to get into the realm of which players quit and which didn't. That's just not something you can actually determine watching on TV. Playing really badly looks remarkably similar to quitting. But they're two distinctly different things.

Now that said I can't definitively say that there wasn't any quitting going on out there either. I'm just not going to sit on my couch and accuse a bunch of guys who are putting their bodies on the line every single game for my entertainment of quitting. I can say they got their asses kicked and played like [ Finebaum ]. But quitting is a whole other thing.

TooColdU

Fair enough but I’m pretty sure you were loving the hire in AZ last year.
Get over yourself
I was loving the team that was clearly led by its very talented players. I didn't fail to criticize certain coaching decisions despite our success. The national championship was a huge coaching failure. Georgia adjusted yet we stayed the course, which Dykes admitted in his postgame comments. With the huge talent gap, we needed to out coach Georgia to win but nope we had great practices.

Kind of obvious that was the case now but you must be too oblivious to notice. Good job.

At least we have a fiesta bowl win.

CountryFrog

I was loving the team that was clearly led by its very talented players. I didn't fail to criticize certain coaching decisions despite our success. The national championship was a huge coaching failure. Georgia adjusted yet we stayed the course, which Dykes admitted in his postgame comments. With the huge talent gap, we needed to out coach Georgia to win but nope we had great practices.

Kind of obvious that was the case now but you must be too oblivious to notice. Good job.

At least we have a fiesta bowl win.
I guess if you think last year was due only to the players being amazing then that begs the question why those same players didn't win more games over the previous 3 seasons.

Virginia Frog

Fire the whole darning staff tonight. How many times do I have to watch our players miss tackles, arm tackle, or just flat out blow their assignment. What happened to next man up? Take these guys out and put the next one in. Someone has to want to play on this team.
K-State was GP’s “Waterloo.” It’d seem right if was also SD’s.

The 0-11 1976 squad would have done better than this fudge.

HFrog1999

The Office GIF by The Shop at NBC Studios

PineyWoodsFrog

I keep seeing a lot of comments (not on this board) about the 2020 LSU team not making a bowl after winning the chip in 2020 as it relates to playoff teams falling off a cliff the year after. Yeah, I'd be taking this season a lot better if we won it all last year. There is no comparison between them and us.

tmcats

remember, k-state was considered the second or third best team going into the season. y'all didn't lose to chop liver last night. but it did seem almost like a scrimmage as the game progressed. during warm-ups, the frogs seemed a bit undersized. but that may have been a reflection of those black & white uniforms. state couldn't have played much better, nor the frogs a lot worse. one of those burn the tape games and move on.

F8-bMBJXYAAyY-x

Last edited:

Latest posts