• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

LisaLT

Acds2 Look Away GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Boomhauer

Defensive and offensive fronts are practically rebuilds, new starter at qb, top 2 producers at rb gone, top wr's are gone too. Add a new OC and offense to the mix and bingo. There you go.

There’s enough talent to score more than 3pts. And even with the talent last year we gave up 65 on defense. Still, could’ve at least grabbed a QB in the transfer portal.

Frogs1983

Seen enough of this s--t show! Gonna go smoke a cigar, listen to some music, and not subject myself to anymore TCU pathetic football this evening. Peace out.

Froggy Style

He’s in over his head right now
Not going to change against any other good defense. He's just a pocket passer, which doens't work in today's college football. We have tried this over and over and just waste scholarships over and over without learning any lessons starting with the All Saints QB.

Sunny is all about relationships, but if he can't recognize the trends and do nothing but let the OC's screw over the program, then he is the problem (after the OC's). I don't blame Briles here, he actually immediately saw who Riley was recruiting and changed it the Hejny and Hawkins.

Purple Cavalier

It hurts to say, but we are way down on the talent side right now. I note four things:
1. overall we are significantly slower
2. This defensive scheme doesn’t attack,it awaits.
3. For a school that in the past and currently has linebackers in the NFL, our corps this year is missing both speed and anticipation, way too often getting cut off from plays.
4. while we might have pulled a number of flags, in this sport you have to tackle

The offense has also stalled, but it’s hard to generate much when you’re down by huge numbers from the start.

Horny4TCU

Fire the whole darning staff tonight. How many times do I have to watch our players miss tackles, arm tackle, or just flat out blow their assignment. What happened to next man up? Take these guys out and put the next one in. Someone has to want to play on this team.