• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Froggy Style

But but the freaks list. I’ve hated on Sommers for the past six years. People don’t get how important the type of S&C you’re doing. How often do schools rotate new S&C guys? I’m sure it’s more often then us.
Do we think QB gaining 15 pounds of muscle may change his deep throws and take 5 games to adjust?

Mean Purple

I have been watching TCU games since 1971, so I have seen a LOT of bad football teams in Purple!

When you pay a Coach over $6 mil, mediocrity is not acceptable. I don't give a crap what he did 3-4 years ago! This program is on a downward slide. Only those wearing the most Purple of glasses can't admit it!
this does not even rise to the level of mediocrity. this team has been below that for several years.

Big Frog II

Lol…he needs to go. His teams have been mediocre for years. Literally. Since 2016.
I know you hate Gary for reasons I don’t know why but we did have a really good team in 2017 and were just a healthy Duggan from being pretty good last year. Do we need changes absolutely but at least be honest.