• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

FrogCoach84

It take Patterson a quarter to adjust. His defense is always better in the 2nd and 4th quarters. Why? Maybe he needs to stop and ask coaches what the bell is going on. This has been a thing forever, he needs to clean house and get someone that will call him on his weaknesses
He would have to be able to admit he had weaknesses for that to work.

netty2424

I absolutely love GP and what he has done four TCU but maybe he just needs to be less involved. Guy knows more about defense than many but this head coaching is too much for him. Yea, defense is bad this year but I really think he spends too much time worried about the whole game and defense suffers for it.
Gary KNEW more about defense. He no longer knows more than other current coaches know now.

Riley has absolutely torched Gary Patterson year after year and Gary has no answer. Nothing.

If you aren’t competitive with the upper half of the league…….it’s.time.to.go. That’s it.

JAB331

I absolutely love GP and what he has done four TCU but maybe he just needs to be less involved. Guy knows more about defense than many but this head coaching is too much for him. Yea, defense is bad this year but I really think he spends too much time worried about the whole game and defense suffers for it.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's an option. It all or nothing with CGP. He's a legend, nothing can take that away from him. His statue will stand (and should stand). But if you want .500 football that's entertainment, he's your man. If you want to take a chance at more, and also a chance at being awful, we should "retire" him and move on.

Latest posts