• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Froggy Style

anybody hear the commentators say that Gillespie told them he doesn't mind the points given up? Uh, perhaps he should. I don't mind him sitting on his couch on gameday next year.

TCU_91

I'm done.

This dumpster fire has been going since game 1 with no effort to fix it by the coaching staff or administration. Sorry I wasted my money to fly in for the games I did.

See you next year hopefully.
Have a good one.

tetonfrog

Patterson had a .706 winning percentage (178-74) to rank fourth among active FBS coaches (minimum 10 years).
He stopped recruiting after Baker curb-stomped us in the Big 12 title game. His last team flat out quit on him - our success last year shows us that he had lost his way. The last 4 years of his tenure were awful just like this year.

Hell, at least Sonny can beat SMU.

Froggy Style

I don’t know why some here were thinking TCU had turned the corner after defeating a soft lowly Baylor and looking good for a half against a Texas team that mentally checked out at halftime. Some very fickle people posting here week to week.
Same one's think Hoover is a savior after Baylor and BYU. We suck and our coaching is reason one, our QB's are reason 2.